Sep 10, 2009

Streamin Soon - Seeing Into the Future of Netflix's Instant Watch

I am a Netflix junkie. I've been a member of their service since 2003, and I was ecstatic when they added the 'Instant Watch' function on the site. Keeps me from having to wait on movies to arrive "on my doorstep". It also probably helps to keep Netflix's costs down, if there is no physical copy of the DVD that could potentially get lost. But I digress.

One downside is that I never know what may be coming to the streaming section of the site, and I miss movies for this reason or that one. It's a bummer, but I just thought that was one of the tricks; you have to go to the site to see what's available.

Not anymore. With Streaming Soon, you can check out which movies will be added to the site in the coming weeks and plan to watch accordingly. It's definitely a big help if some of those movies are near the top of your queue. You can simply move them down on your list and watch them at home, saving that necessary space for movies that aren't streaming online. Just thought I'd bring it to your attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment