Sep 19, 2009

A Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse Tour?




There's no official name for the tour - or a tour itself - but rumors are flying about a possible Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, and Anthrax tour. If it happened, it would represent a first for these bands, and it would cause about a million metalheads' brains to explode instantaneously.

Since it's Lars (drummer from Metallica) talking about it, though, there's a good possibility it will happen. He may be sort of a, well, um, eccentric, but he's a capable businessman, and when he says things - think Summer Sanitarium, S&M, the tour with GnR, and Garage, Inc. - they usually come to fruition.

Kerry King, guitarist for Slayer, had this to say on the Metal Hammer web site:

I’ve heard people referencing Lars,” says King. “I don’t know Lars that well and I haven’t heard it from Lars but apparently he’s talking to somebody about it. Maybe us, Metallica, Megadeth (and), I think he even threw in Anthrax and I said in this day and age, I know we had that time together but how do you leave out Machine Head?


Source: The Big Four Tour? Kerry King Says it Could Happen
Picture Source: Flowkey.net

No comments:

Post a Comment