Aug 15, 2006

This is Our State Government, Georgia!

Here is a video of Stephen Colbert interviewing Lynn Westmoreland of Georgia, who at one time supported a bill to include the Ten Commandments in public places. I don't know if he still supports it, but the video shows why he may or may not.



So now here's what you do. If you live in the 8th district, you have this guy kicked out on his sorry, pathetic behind!

Counties that should be rioting: Rockdale, Lamar, Spalding, Pike, Upson, Troup, Harris, Carroll, Douglas, Fayette, Henry, and Coweta.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:38 PM

    I saw this one during the show, and I must say, I am disappointed. It just goes to show you that you can't assume that just because someone is arguing for something, that they know everything (or even anything) about what they are campaigning for. I'm not saying I assumed that before, but still, just another nail in the coffin. Or possibly Another Brick in the Wall (that song is nuts.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or, "Another One Bites the Dust."

    ReplyDelete