Aug 18, 2006

I Don't Know Why This is So Funny

Seven is one of my favorite movies. In fact, it only trails Jaws as my favorite ever. That's why I was surprised to find so much stuff on Youtube, especially the strange video I posted below.

There's nothing different or special about it, but hopefully you'll think it's funny enough to watch the whole thing. I spent the first four minutes going, "What in the name of Hell in church is this supposed to be?" The guys who did it should dub over crappy foreign movies.

[Warning: This is the ending of the movie, so if you don't want it to be spoiled, don't watch this. Okay?]



I don't think the above vid is ebaumsworld, but the one below definitely is. It's a reworking of the trailer for Seven, but it appeals to the romantic in all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment