Aug 27, 2006

Entourage Season Finale *spoiler*

The third season of Entourage ended tonight with *spoiler warning* Vince firing Ari. It was one hell of a cliffhanger, but...what's going to happen next? I don't know that I can handle the wait until the next season.

It's not like with the Sopranos, where I can wait. That may sound repetitive, but it's different. Tony Soprano isn't my friend. I can't have a beer with Pauly.

Turtle, however, I could definitely hang out with, along with the other guys. Not to make this too wistful, but I feel like the summer's over and my friends are moving away for awhile. Cheesy, I know, but I feel more of a connection to the Entourage guys than the characters in other shows. Maybe it's because I'm more like them - or like to think that I'm more like them - and I don't want to see them go away for awhile.

Does anyone ever get like that about their shows too?

1 comment:

  1. I got that with "Six Feet Under", "Dead Like Me", "The Sheild", "Deadwood" along with a few others. I always get depressed when I know I'm watching the last show.

    ReplyDelete