Aug 14, 2006

A Little Tarantino Question

Who's your favorite character in Reservoir Dogs? Is that who you'd want to be, if you were in the movie? Or, are you a Mister Orange when you obviously want to be Mister Blonde? What do you think?

As embarrassing as it sounds, I'm probably a Mister Pink. Ha! I'm mouthy and cynical - only sixty percent though - and I'd probably be the first to think something's up. However, I wouldn't live through the whole movie, I know it. I wouldn't be that lucky. I wouldn't even be close to that lucky. I'd be like Brown or Blue, the two poor bastards you only see in, like, two scenes of the movie.

I don't really believe in fate or anything like that, but it would just be my luck. Maybe I believe in the existence of shitty luck, that's all. It would be my misfortune to be the minor character in Reservoir Dogs.
Because who are the two characters most people forget about in the movie? Brown and Blue, plain and simple.

And, just so you know it's one of my posts, here's a trailer for the movie. I wanted you to see something like that coming.

But here's a trailer for the game. Hoo-ra, I got you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a pretty trusting person and really supportive in a crisis. However, if I feel screwed over- I have no problem cutting off ears.

    So, I guess I'm half Mister White, half Mister Blonde

    ReplyDelete