Aug 25, 2006

Dr. Strangelove - or How I Came to Hate Or How... Subtopics

In the beginning, it was funny. Or at least it was mildly witty, and everybody got it. Now, however, it has just gone too far, and I feel an boligation to call the phrase out.

Sorry, ...or how I, you are no longer relevant. We don't mind having you around, but you should hang out in the back of the party, quietly sipping wine with "A _____ in three parts" and "A _____ from the ______ ".

That's it.

I know you can't help it. I know it's not your fault, but you've got to tell all of your performance artist buddies to cut it out. They've done entirely too much name-dropping and because they're bereft of original ideas, they've used you to push forward their crappy bits.

Used you, ...or how I. You've got to "wake up", "smell the coffee", and "get those men out of your hair."

You'll be able to respect yourself if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment