Aug 11, 2006

Metalocalypse Trailer

[adult swim] is the sort of underground - well, I guess it's getting huge - where you can get an adult cartoon fix. It's been around for several years, and if you're a big Family Guy fan, then you should be kissing [adult swim]'s feet.

This is the trailer for the newest show, Metalocalypse. It airs Sunday nights on Cartoon Network @ 11:45. There are several other trailers available at YouTube.

Watch the Video and tell me what you think about it. I'm really interested, but I also know this one may be a little harder to watch than Aqua Teen or Sealab. [adult swim] has created several shows lately which have leaned toward extreme violence.

Wait. I said that like I was offended. No, I'm excited about all of the violence. I just hope that it has enough viewers to keep going.

3 comments:

  1. I love [adult swim]! Not sure about Metalocalypse, just something I'm going to have to see a few episodes of before I decide.

    I can say I nearly had heart failure when I found out Harvey Birdman Season 2 is being released in October!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was a Telecommunications major at UGA, and when the first season of Harvey Birdman got released, [adult swim] had a contest for the best fan-made commercial. My friends and I entered...but we didn't win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:52 PM

    yeah but your adult swim commercial was very good and the guy who played Harvey Birdman in it was hot!!! Maybe you should put your commercial on the blog.

    ReplyDelete