Aug 27, 2006

Guitar Hero Right in Your Living Room

I'd like to think that I stay up on the technology end of the world, but Guitar Hero - a game for the PS2 - slipped through my fingers, partly because I don't own a PS2 and partly because I've been too broke to buy it.

Of course, I've known about the game forever; I just haven't had a chance to play it.

Until today.



The local Best Buy had a demo of it out on the retail floor today, and I jammed along to Joan Jett's "I Love Rock and Roll". After getting booed off the "stage" for trying to play "Cowboys from Hell", I put the guitar down and slinked away (the sad thing is I can play the song on regular guitar).

But, I plan on buying my very own copy tomorrow. Since most of the videos of GH on Youtube suck, I found an IGN report on the sequel. Now I'm torn as to whether or not I should just wait until November to get Guitar Hero 2. Hmmm.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:54 PM

    brian and i went to wal-mart last night and bought guitar hero and played for a while. i owe it all to you, tyler.

    ReplyDelete