Aug 12, 2006

A New Wrinkle in the Saga

If you haven't read the precursor to this story, then you should read the blog "Wow! An eBay Experience Like Dropping Bombs".

As it turns out, the guy (or girl) who outbid me didn't pay, so this morning I was OFFERED TO BUY THE COMPUTER AT MY LAST BID!

Now, this sounds great, doesn't it?

Well, sort of. It would be a great thing, had I not already bought a computer. Yes, indeed. I bought one just after being outbid on the one I really wanted, which included: an Airport wireless card and a 20 gig iPod.

I couldn't believe it was true when I saw it. Not that I can buy the godforsaken thing now, but if you want, you can give me a donation to help me reach my dream of having a computer with wireless internet on it. What? It's my dream. I can want whatver in the hell I so please.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap. It's just that I've been taking all this medication, and you know, my bed sucks and I'm not very flexible.

Anyway, I got offered the computer again. Whoopee. I can't buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment