Aug 25, 2006

Is Iran the Real Threat?

I don't draw political cartoons very well. In fact, I don't draw them at all, but I wish I could make an exception in this case. It seems as though Iraq has been the red herring in the search for weapons of mass destruction and that Iran is the real bogeyman.

Maybe.

I don't know what I would draw, but it would probably involve some sort of stinky, half-destroyed fish with no nuclear weapons and the writing on said fish would say Iraq or something equally unclever.

Because we're still not sure about whether or not Iran is the real deal or another fake in a long line of horrible "smoking gun" scenarios. An article in the Viet Nam News today says that Iran is being coy about its nuclear program.

What? Is Iran Britney Spears talking about her problems with KFed?

No comments:

Post a Comment