Aug 15, 2006

Retro Junk.Com - For the Eighties Baby in You

Retro Junk.Com

I was a Regan Baby and, even though it really doesn't stand for anything significant - we didn't fight the Battle of the Bulge - it does mean that we had a decade of pretty serious pop culture. I was born in '82, so I have a pretty good grasp of that period, and Retro Junk brings a lot of it back for me.

The front page alone features: ThunderCats, The Noid, Masters of the Universe, Fat Albert, The A-Team, and Excitebike. Not mentioned is the bad stuff (Iran Contra, Jim Bakker, and mullets), but hey, you can't have it all, can you?

There's articles for just about anyone, too (jeez, I sound like I'm really plugging this place). The Top 10 Thrash albums of all time, a Nicktoons Anniversary article, etc.

You can travel back in time and you don't even have to know what and Influx Capacitor is!

No comments:

Post a Comment