Aug 27, 2009

PSA - Texting While Driving



Intershame.com just posted one of the weirdest PSAs I've ever seen. And I've seen some creey ones. There seems to be a lost art to the awkward Public Service Announcement, but this one looks like it could have been made by Michael Scott on a baaaad day.

Occasionally I come across something on the Internet that's really hard to wrap my head around. I'm not sure if this is the most awesome public service announcement of all time or just sick and wrong.

I think I'll go with awesome.


There are (ostensibly) dead babies in this. That's right. Dead. Babies. That's how seriously they want you to take this. According to some studies, texting and driving is worse than drinking and driving. What better way to make your point than this video? I don't think there is one.

No comments:

Post a Comment