Aug 27, 2009

'Seinfeld' Cast Reuniting...on Curb Your Enthusiasm


This is such a glorious sight. I am not nearly the Seinfeld enthusiast (get it?) that friends of mine are, but I'm so glad I re-upped my HBO subscription. Between Real Time and now Curb, I have a lot of engaging television viewing ahead of me.

Beyond that, it's the kind of meta-reunion we might have expected from Larry David's wonderfully twisted mind.

Entertainment Weekly has a great look at what might shape up to be another kick-ass season of Curb:

For season 7, the co-creator of Seinfeld decided it was finally time to reunite the gang from his old, pathologically revered NBC sitcom, who up until now had resisted the urge to re-emerge. The story line, which starts in episode 3, is sprinkled over five of the season’s 10 episodes as Larry recruits the cast, then plans and tapes the big Seinfeld reunion (viewers will see a few scenes of the Seinfeld reunion episode on Curb).


If only we could get [insert something randomly and/or ironically fantastic about the 90s] to reunite, then we'd be set.

No comments:

Post a Comment