Sep 25, 2006

Um, This Isn't a Feelgood Story...Well, Sort of.

Uh, I can't even begin to wonder how to post about the woman who - and I'm not making this up - let her child take a hit from a bong. I must have the worst imagination in the world, because I had no idea this would actually ever happen in a book or a movie, much less in real life.

It does pose an interesting question, however (actually, it poses several): How does one instruct an 18 month-old-child to take a hit from a bong? I know college students who can't even do it, and they're supposed to be the cream at the top of the milk. To be outdone by a toddler must be embarrassing.

Think of that the next time you're on Spring Break, guys and girls. To be the best, you've got to beat the best. I think Jesus may have said that, and he most certainly would have had something to say about this case.

The worst part of the whole thing is that the bitch got a reduced sentence - from five years to two years - on a technicality. What kind of technical intricacy doesn't make you a terrible parent?

No comments:

Post a Comment