Sep 12, 2006

But This is a Public Street!?!

This is a creepy video to watch. Warning!!!.

Some guy - I'd call him a jackass - shows up and begins to film at a Scientology event. Now, I say he's a jackass because he says the word 'public street' about a hundred times in the video, but anyway.

The cops show up and hassle the guy, telling him that he can't film there (He's standing on the sidewalk!). Eventually, the cops leave him alone and the "Three Strange MFers of the Apocalypse" show up and begin to hurl strange insults at the guy ("What are your crimes" is a popular one).

It's a disturbing video to watch, but I think it's necessary if you want to get an idea of how crazy Scientologists can be when their secretive crap is invaded.

Well, I don't think this is any different than the way another church would act if it's most popular member was under fire. But the fact that Scientology is a scam and not a real religion gives me full license to make as much fun of it as I want to, and I'm sorry that I compared it to "another church", because that's stretching it a bit.

Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Wasn't it retarded? I don't know who I feel more sorry for: those guys or me.

    ReplyDelete