Sep 3, 2006

Lazy Sunday

It's a little after five in the afternoon, and I'm wondering where in the hell my Lazy Sunday went.

Not because I've wasted another day in front of the computer. Where is the SNL skit of the same name?

Youtube doesn't even have it. What the haps on the craps?

From Wikipedia:

After the film aired, it was posted to several Web sites and shared via e-mail. The film was viewed more than five million times at YouTube before NBC Universal asked the site to remove it, along with several other copyrighted NBC video clips in February 2006. [1] Warnings were also sent to other video sites. NBC later placed the entire film on its SNL web page.


Weird, huh? A parody rap song gets a cease and desist order from NBC Universal. Wow. I'd originally planned for it to be the video to accompany today's post, but I guess I'll just have to find something else.

Crap. You can't even get it on the SNL page.

Well, in lieu of the new season of Nip/Tuck coming out Tuesday, here's a promo video.

No comments:

Post a Comment