Sep 5, 2006

I Don't Even Know What the Hell is Going on

All right. I recognize that there's a problem with the blog, but I have no clue how to fix it.

The blog looks fine if you use Mozilla:

crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap
crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap

...and so on. It goes all the way across, at least.

However, if you are an Internet Explore kind of dude/ette, then it looks more like this:

crap

crap

crap

Youtube

crap

crap

crap

crap

zombies

crap

...et cetera.

I am completely bereft of technical knowledge and therefore cannot fix the problem myself. I've toyed around in the Template, but that only seems to have made things worse. If you haven any suggestions, you are more than welcome to comment.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the text isn't properly wrapping. But don't take my word for it. My blog looks like crap in damn near every server but one.

    Actually, I take that back- my blog just looks like crap and I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

    ReplyDelete