Sep 15, 2006

Embracing MySpace

If I had to pick my biggest hubristic flaw, it would probably be my undying need to dislike all things popular - The Atkins Diet, Paris Hilton, and China just to name a few - but now I've realized that I can't be the (un)trendy asshole I used to be, just to spite people.

That's why I'm embracing MySpace - Finally. It's taken a few years, but I've decided to make a conscious decision to explore what the whole thing is about (well, I know what it's about, but I need to get on there and stop being a craggy bastard). I think the need to despise that particular online community is finished.

I'm now on MySpace:

http://www.myspace.com/jinxprotocol

I'm going to try to keep a blog up there too (That makes number SEVEN). Keep in touch if you like; I am no longer angry to be apart of MySpace, although I feel a little ridiculous being on there right now!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:56 PM

    wow. seven blogs? that's hardcore, tyler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, if you go into "bloggy burn out" running all of these blogs, go insane one day and decide to never post again because you spread yourself too thin...I'm going to be so pissed.

    I come here for all of the happy goodness you provide (plus, you're my main source of news)....and don't forget it.

    ReplyDelete