Jul 20, 2006

Yahoo! Movies Likes Clerks Sequel

Yahoo!Movies give Clerks II a pretty good review. I'm excited about that, for obvious reasons. I know it seems that I've got a pretty big Man-Crush on ole Kevin Smith right now, but I really don't. It's just that I've been looking forward to this movie since I heard rumors that it was a possibility.

After the awe-inspiringly horrible outcome of Jersey Girl, I had a feeling that Kevin Smith would go back to the thing he does best. And, honestly, I can't be happier. Even though I'm getting on up in years, I can't help but enjoy his movies.

If you've never seen a Kevin Smith movie, you should go and immediately check out Clerks or Mallrats or Chasing Amy. Mallrats is probably the most palatable movie to teeth on, and it's the first movie of his that I saw. After that, you should probably get Clerks, if you can handle it.

Oh, and Clerks II is opening the same weekend as my 24th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment