Jul 25, 2006

Dane Cook, You Lucky Son of a...

Okay, everybody, you'll have to excuse me. I'm about to travel into the rumor mill, even though by nature I despise that sort of stuff.

But, when it involves two of my favs in the cult of celebrity, I can't help it.

Apparently, Dane Cook and Jessica Simpson are rumored to be "going together", to use the nomenclature (I'm using the word loosely) of my childhood.

I don't care one way or the other. I just find it flat-out interesting. Dane Cook is the most popular comic in the world right now, and I don't think I have to mention Jessica Simpson's bodily dimensions.

It's a match made in...I don't know. What do you think? Even if it weren't true - which it probably is - it's kind of a strange combination. It's the old-school equivalent of Groucho Marx and Rita Heyworth hopping in the sack together, I think. Maybe that's a little cruel. Dane Cook could probably have any woman he wanted right now, star or not, so I have no room to talk.

It's just that my perspective on him has changed a little since watching Tourgasm. The fit he threw after the paint ball thing made me feel kind of weird, like I caught him being "real" for a minute. It's different than the guy I imagined, I guess. Sorry for blathering.

No comments:

Post a Comment