Jul 10, 2006

Late to the Party

I try to keep political stuff out of the blog, but I found this article infinitely interesting...

It's the article Bobby Kennedy, Jr. wrote for Rolling Stone Magazine and, though a lot of people may think it's tin-foil hat stuff, I think it has some merit, at least in the sense that we can't really trust electronic voting companies with our elections.

Not that I necessarily believe all of it, but I think you should give it a read at Rolling Stone. There's some merit in it. Unless you're a really right-wing leaning guy yourself, you don't think of BKJr. as a nutcase.

P.S. Bobby Kennedy has already filed a suit against the companies producing these machines. He's not trying to reverse the election or anything; he only wants to preserve the integrity of our electoral process.

No comments:

Post a Comment