Jul 1, 2006

Mac the Knife

My laptop freaked out on me tonight, and I'm having trouble deciding what is actually wrong with it.

For some unapparent reason, the thing just simply will not charge. I don't know if it's the battery (which is attached to the computer) or the AC Adapter (which is plugged in to the computer). Either way it means only one thing for me: MONEY.

And, as anyone who owns or has ever heard of Mac knows, it will consist of lots and lots and lots of money.

I know none of you probably care about any of that sort of thing, but I had to say SOMETHING. It's not every day that my computer breaks.

Also, The Exorcism of Emily Rose - Not a good movie. Save your time. Horror/courtroom/religious movies just plain don't work. If you watch it, you'll see what I mean. The movie becomes less about poor little Emily and more about a female lawyer and a priest. If they were to walk into a bar, at least we'd get a joke out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment