Jul 20, 2006

The Otterbox: A New Type of Protection for Your iPod

All right, I know I shouldn't be trying to hock something on my very first blog back, but I just can't help it.

Okay, here's the thing. I love my iPod, but sometimes I think the thing is just too damn fragile. It goes with the territory, but I've always wondered if there was a way I could make my sweet little iPod a little more resilient.

Well, there's no such thing. Sorry. But you can make your iPod less susceptible to the elements.

Check out Otterbox.com No, it's not a bestiality site.

An Otterbox is a container for your product, whatever it is. They protect, let's say, your iPod, from shock damage, dust, dirt, and water. Yes, these things are waterproof! I think they seem pretty cool.

Check it out, if you think you might want one. The only thing is, they are pricey. The Nano model is 39.95. But hey, you could submerge your iPod in your pool just for kicks!

No comments:

Post a Comment