Jul 20, 2006

Transfomers Trailer

Yep. I know it sounds crazy, but there's a Transformers movie - a live-action Transformers movie - in the works and it's going to be GREAT! Well, unless Michael Bay (see Pearl Harbor) screws it up.

Check out the official site for the trailer. Now, when I say that it's going to be live action, I don't mean like Masters of the Universe live action (if you've seen the movie, you'll get the joke). It's more of a blend of state-of-the-art CGI and live action stuff, so prepare to be impressed.

The movie comes out on Independence Day next year, so I'm guessing the plot will have something to do with freedom? from robots? I don't know, but it looks cool and dark and ominous and I'm on board.

Oh, and I don't mean LITERALLY see Pearl Harbor. That would be bad, and you'd probably blame me. No, it's just a figure of speech. Please, please, PLEASE don't see Pearl Harbor. I just meant it as a frame of reference.

Phew. I almost got scared there for a minute.

1 comment:

  1. did you see the teaser for this before that new pirate movie thats coming out? its rated arrrrrrggggg.

    ive been visiting a blog dedicated to digging up facts about the movie. and micheal bays seems to be doing it right. peter cullins is gonna do optimus prime. and he says that there wont be a single preview where you get to see a transformer full formed until you see the movie.

    ReplyDelete