Feb 28, 2007

A Great Big Dose of Free-Floating Hostility. . .

. . .Isn't that just fantastic? Because I left my laptop at my girlfriend's house, you all get to hear about the things that are just plain getting on my nerves!

How is it that right-wingers can so inconspicuously wrap themselves in the flag and then turn around and bash anything American when they get the chance, including the troops? The story about troops being held in deplorable conditions at Walter Reed Hospital is gaining some momentum, and apparently it's up to "The Drive-By Media" to report only when soldiers get bad care instead of the type of care that they deserve.

Uber-Conservative swine Sean Hannity begged to wonder why all of the cases where soldiers fully recovered weren't covered in the media, like anything positive is ever reported in situations like these. If people like Sean Hannity really Support the Troops, as if some people don't actually do that, then why wouldn't he be outraged by this? Vermin (i.e. rats) and bugs were crawling around in the same rooms as troops in one section of Walter Reed.

People, especially journalists (I'm sorry, journalists, for lumpin Sean Hannity in with you) love the truth until it contradicts what they "believe."

Belief will be the downfall of this nation. Morons and Politicos with "gut feelings" who put themselves first will be the first to set this nation of ours on fire.

Hey, look over there. I see some puppy dogs and flower petals. I can at least try to take the piss out of my anger, but it doesn't seem to work. Good Day.

1 comment:

  1. "“The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all. I like a little rebellion now and then.”." - Thomas Jefferson

    ReplyDelete