Feb 13, 2007

Happy Heart Day

I probably won't be able to post anything tomorrow, so you get to hear from me tonight instead.

Today I saw a car that actually had a license plate tag that read "FRODO - 1". Can you believe it?

I didn't, so I had to follow that car. I had to find out what a person who has a FRODO 1 tag looks like. It was my first foray into investigative journalism, and I came out looking like a fool.

Turns out, it was an elderly couple gettin out of the car. I felt really pathetic, because I thought, for some reason, that, like, a real-life equivalent of Dilbert would jump out of the car. Alas, no, it was two old people, and I felt like a complete jackass.

But I did get a good kick out of it. Oh, and this post, so I guess it wasn't a complete loss, now was it?

I'll be back to beat idiocy down on Thursday. Until then, you can enjoy all of my previous posts or join MySpace and be a friend.

4 comments:

  1. What on earth? Maybe it was their grandson's car? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, that's such a letdown.

    happy belated v-day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know. It very well could have been the grandson's car, but it was a sedan of some sort, a very "I'm comfortable in my life" sort of car. I imagined a Frodo 1 to be driving something a little less comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and that's not a criticism of you if you drive a sedan. I want a station wagon, so there...

    ReplyDelete