Mar 1, 2007

Why I Could Not Live in Walla Walla, Washington

Fiwa, you may be able to shed some light on this subject that I cannot, because it has to do with inclimate weather. Does it rain a lot in Washington?

See, right now in Athens, GA, it's raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock, and I am about to lose my mind. It's been pouring all day, and I feel the onset of flu-like symptoms coming on.

Which, I might add, do not make me the happiest of campters. But, I suppose if I get a free day from work out of it, then it is worth it, but otherwise it'll just suck to work in crappy weather with a crappy cold. It's not like I haven't done it before.

Other than that, work sucks and I don't want to do anything fun because of the weather, so I will do what I did yesterday, which is invest a lot of time reading. I can't eve go jogging and it's killing me, so bear with me through all of this.

Luckily for you all, I don't even feel like talking about Politics today, although I am curious about the Columbine bomb threat that went down today. That happened EIGHT years ago (which speaks more to my age than anything else). Is every event that happens there newsworthy?

I dunno. Maybe I'm cynical and think that they should leave that poor damn place alone for once. Otherwise, the mouth breathers similar to the ones who committed the atrocity in 1999 will continue to spark controversy.

1 comment:

  1. Besides which, can you imagine having to answer the question "Where are you from?" with "Walla Walla Washington"?!?!
    Dude, I am with you. I have the winter blues and I am sick to death of gray skies and rain. Though I bet inch for inch, you probably get more rain than we do. We mostly get mist.

    Hope you don't come down with the flu.

    ReplyDelete