Mar 3, 2007

Politics: A Meta-Blog



Hey out there in BloggerLand, how are things?

I tried to not let the blog get into too much political talk - there's so much out there already - but I couldn't help myself.

SO, in the grand spirit of forgiveness, give me a little, please? It just comes out sometimes, without warning, and I am just a conduit for what spews forth. I'm sorry. That's just me.

I at least try to find things that are interesting and haven't been plastered everywhere already, but I'm going to put a little effort into blogging about something else for a change in the future, unless I feel like talking Politics, that is.

Because I do like things other than the big P word. Movies, books, my two puppy dawgs, etc.

So, I guess this blog isn't about anything really but my own self-indulgence, a meta-blog, if you will. I'll be blogging some mo' later. I have something to say about Welfare Reform. Surprisingly enough, I'm for Welfare Reform.

No comments:

Post a Comment