Dec 17, 2006

1. Three things that scare me:
death
the fear of death
people who don't fear death

2. Three people who make me laugh:
David Cross
The old guy from Stevie B's, whose pants fell down when he got up to get pizza.
The redheaded kid who fell down at Movie Stop


3. Three things I hate the most:
People who hate reading unless it's Harry Potter
service at fast food restaurants
Bud Light


4. Three things I don't understand:
The popularity of Ug Boots and Crocs
How some people still think W is still a great president
The humor of Dilbert

5. Three things I'm doing right now:
Deciding if I want to stop this to go Duece
Watching my German Shepherd chew on the cat
Checking my MySpace

6. Three things I want to do before I die:
Walk out on a check at a restaurant
Eat something so big that I get it for free
Kick Bono in the face

7. Three things I can do:
Be more vindictive than anyone in the room
Flummox Christians
Play the Daily Show Theme on guitar

8. Three ways to describe my personality:
With big hand gestures
By writing them down
Talking about those ways


9. Three things I can't do:
Spare your feelings
Keep my big mouth shut
Get the solos 'just right' on Expert in Guitar Hero


10. Three things I think you should listen to:
Your gut
Klyde's mother
My advice

11. Three things you should never listen to:
Your parents fighting
George W. Bush
Morning radio talk shows

12. Three things I'd like to learn:
Who killed JFK
How to read Melville without wanting to strangle myself or someone near me
Intestinal fortitude

13. Three favourite foods:
Pizza & Wings (It's like mashed potatoes and gravy)
A Heavy D Tofu Burrito from Barberitos
Cereal (Cinnamon Toast Crunch)

14. Three beverages I drink regularly:
Coke
Sam Adams
Green Tea

15. Three shows I watched as a kid:
Tales from the Crypt
The Wonder Years
Transformers

2 comments:

  1. hey jinx test this out, it's a rock and roll quiz. i gots a 3555 outta 5000.

    http://www.rollingstone.com/community/triviagame

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a crappy trivia game, Klyde. One of the people, who I assumed was a Hawthorne Heights fan, SPELLED THE NAME OF THE BAND WRONG! He spelled it, Haethone Heights. On my 6300 dollar suit? Come on!

    ReplyDelete