Nov 13, 2006

Goggle.com: Please Don't Do It!

Warning: I am in no way being facetious about this post. You DO NOT want to got to www.goggle.com, not even if your life depends on it.

Apparently, goggle is a site that will destroy your computer by barraging it with Spyware and such. I just found out about it and wanted to pass this information on to everyone.

But I am the type of person who almost always has to try something to see just what happens. So I'm fighting the urge to type it in. I just know that I'll accidentally do it sometime soon. If you don't believe its power, watch the video I've provided.

2 comments:

  1. I sorta hate you now, because I too have to sit on my hands once someone tells me not to do something. My local library webpage had a button on the user profile page that said "Do not click this." Of course, it had to be done and I ended up getting some weird hold put on my account. Must. Resist. The. Urge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know. I'm the exact same way. Once my friends told me about it, I was like, "Well, what am I supposed to do now? NOT go the the site?

    ReplyDelete