Oct 8, 2008

Eleven Life Lessons of The Big Lebowski

If you're like me, and you go through life trying to make sense of things and just can't seem to do it, then maybe you need a little guidance.
Bible not work out for you? Think Krishna is not the way to go? Scientology making you feel very stupid?
Then how 'bout The Dude?
Screen Junkies has compiled a list of the essential life lessons in The Big Lebowski. If your life lacks direction, then give it a shot.

Here is a link to the eleven most essential life lessons taught by The Big Lebowski.

2 comments:

  1. 3:30 kickoff

    P.S. - I like the life lessons.

    P.P.S. - I'm joining that writing site soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My plan is to be out there about the usual time - 6:30/7. I have to work Friday night, though, so I'm probably not doing much else but tailgating this weekend.

    ReplyDelete