Oct 23, 2008

Cute and Cuddly Animals!

Giant Spider Eats Bird:
Below is a giant spider eating a bird in Australia. I didn't need to tell you that, though, did I? You can read the entire story here. Not that you probably need to be told this, either, but spiders catching and eating birds in the wild is extremely rare. And unsettling.



And a seal eating a shark...Just kidding. I hope no one has an aversion to this sort of thing, but I found it to be infinitely interesting. That shark's got some ups, man. I don't know that I've ever seen a shark go quite that high in the air. Next step on the evolutionary staircase: Flying Sharks. Holy shit that would be scary!



I saved my favorite for last. I call this, Leopard Completely Dismantling a Crocodile. That's what you get for being out of the water, bitch!

8 comments:

  1. Imagine the sheer terror that housecats could inflict on the human race if they weren't so damn sleepy all the time. I will be sleeping with one eye open tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put the leopard one in there to give Conan something to shoot for. Maybe one day he'll catch a crocodile in your apartment and kill it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's practcing with bugs. I've been all over this leopard/croc thing today, btw. I told people at work about and went ot find the picture/video on the photog's site. It's awesome - nature's a real motherfucker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. About away game talgate:

    Mike told me ya'll were gonna be over there with him, Will, and all them, so I told him I'd do that if I did anything. I very well might just stay home and rest. But, I doubt it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No pressure. Since I don't have a car and LP might be out of town for much of tomorrow, I might just stay home, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The spider is probably the freakiest thing on here - the leopard's just bad-ass.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool. If I head to Mike's, do you want me to pick you up? I don't mind at all.

    Also, did you decide if you're going to take the dogs to middle GA or if you want me to look in on them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you don't mind, I'd love for you to look in on them for a couple days.

    And, perhaps I'll have you pick me up to go to Mike's. Maybe.

    I think Will's going, so if he stays out at Scar Place, then I might ride with him.

    We'll see.

    ReplyDelete