Oct 11, 2006

Just a Quick Hello

I know I haven't been posting everyday, but I want to remedy that. I've just been so involved in te book - what a pretensious thing to say - that I haven't had a chance.

Uh, but other than that, everything seems to be going well in my world. And, I haven't been reading the paper(s) lately and it is for that reason that I have neglected the blog in the last week or so. I apologize grandly, but I'm going to make a greater effort, especially when the book is done.

So, HI! That's all I really have to say right now.

3 comments:

  1. we now know 3 people in the publishing industry. you need to move up here quick, and bring that guy who wears tape on his sleeve-less uga shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are the lastest, greatest details on "the book"...have been looking for updates.

    You haven't been keeping track of the news? Let's see, there's more of the same and some new twisted shit. That pretty much sums it up.

    My first blogiversary is coming up so I'm staging a Commentathon. Might you have a chance to stop by and make a contribution?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had no debt, no lease, a sack of cash floating in the toilet tank, a diploma for my girlfriend, a job worth having, and a cure for my dandruff, then I would be there in a heartbeat, 'Lanta.

    The book - the fabled book - is doing well, and I will be glad to have the thing away from me, like a plate of ribs a fat man couldn't finish. I'm just sick of all those words in front of me.

    And I'll be more than happy to stop by for the commentathon.

    ReplyDelete