Oct 13, 2006

Grind House Update

Jinx Protocol hasn't been very littered with videos lately, but I thought I'd make an exception in this case. The Grind House trailer is up on YouTube, and I've just got to say that it looks awesome.



It's not going to be an extremely popular movie, and the critics will hate it, but who cares? It is going to be exactly what RR and QT want it to be, which is a violent, gory, sexually explicit niche movie for genre fans.

I wouldn't expect anything less from the guys who did From Dusk Til Dawn. Other than the fact that one movie is a slasher pic (QT) and the other is a zombie flick (RR), I don't really have much else to say.

It is good to see Rose McGowan return to the big screen after what seemed like an indefinite hiatus. She's perfect for these kinds of movies, and I can't wait to see her kick ass. Also, Danny Trejo - Machete - will be good as one of the lead guys in the zombie flick. Robert Rodriguez always seems to use him in a pretty cool way. And, if it's shot in HD (which it most likely is), then he'll look just as "real" as ever.

That's about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment