Oct 12, 2006

30 Rock Meta-Discussion

Okay, so I know I'm supposed to be the resident pop culture guy, but - and I hate this - I didn't watch 30 Rock last night. Unlike you, I had planned to watch it, not for the comedic value, but to see just how big of a train wreck it would be.

Unfortunately, I don't think that it was as bad as I originally hoped it would be. But, here's the kicker, I didn't watch it at all so I can't make an assessment about it. I will, however, watch it next week and tell you exactly what I think.

I did stumble across a discussion about the show, though, and you should check it out to see if you agree with it or not.

I think that the two opinions represent two different enough viewpoints to make the reading entertaining, though I think they're purposefully being soft on the show. I don't know. Did anyone out there watch it? WHat do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment