Jan 31, 2010

London Bar - Barcelona Spain



When my fiancee and I get married in June of this year, we are basically leaving our reception in order to be whisked away to Barcelona, Spain. I'm beginning to get really excited about travelling to Europe, and so I'm going to periodically torment you with pictures and links of places we will be visiting while there. This is the first entry in the series, I suppose.

"London Bar" is a swank old place where people like Ernest Hemingway and Pablo Picasso used to hang out, which instantly makes me want to go there. The good thing is that it's only a short walk from where we will be staying in Barcelona's famous Gothic District.

From The Barcelona Tourist Guide:

London Bar is basically a pub, but a pub that has been open since 1910 and used to be frequented by the likes of Dali, Picasso and Hemingway. The décor has been kept the same which lends an old school glamour to the place.

Source: Google Maps

No comments:

Post a Comment