Apr 9, 2008

Sneak Video of Mario Kart Wii

Over at Kotaku, I found a link to a feed of gamers playing through the new Mario Kart Wii game. 'All thirty two courses!' the site claims, though I'll never find out. I rarely have the patience to play two hours on my own most nights, let alone watch someone else play a game for two hours. Even Mario Kart. Gasp.

If you're really hard-up for some Mario Kart action, though, and can't wait until the April 27 release date, then this is the thing for you. I can't really complain too much, because I broke down and hooked up the N64 in the living room to play MK64 in preparation for the new one coming out. Nerd Alert: I hope it's as good on the Wii as it has been in my mind.

The one aspect of the whole thing that bothers me when I watch the video demo of people playing it on television (or on Amazon) is that it looks pretty difficult to keep on playing after awhile. I mean, I'm in pretty good shape, but there's only so long I think I'd be able to hold my arms up like that and not get some sort of strange affliction.

I figured out how to embed the video, so you don't even need to go anywhere else to view it!


2 Hours of Mario Kart Wii (all 32 levels) from WiiNintendo.net on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment