Nov 3, 2005

School. Over and Out?

I am almost five weeks away from graduation. It's an odd feeling, but I'm more overwhelmed by the sense of uncertainty about what to do after the whole college thing. It's a particularly tricky subject for me, because I've spent the last eighteen years with the same exact schedule.

Boo hoo, I know. Poor me for only needing to be productive for nine months a year.

However, it's not that simple anymore. I need Real money. I will have student loans to begin paying off (I won't tell you how much, but it's more than a molehill and less than a mountain), bills that always seem to come EVERY month, two dogs that need to be fed at least once a week, a car that needs it's daily 1.9 gallon/$5.00 fillup, and an appetite that doesn't seem to go away. It's not that I have expensive tastes, I just have many small bites that add up. I plan on NOT talking about the whole job thing. I don't have any relevant real-world experience, I don't have any contacts, I don't want to move to Atlanta...Oh yeah. Sorry.

The one good thing about graduating? You can expect plenty more blogs here. You're excited, right? I certainly am.

No comments:

Post a Comment