Feb 17, 2009

Live Mocha: Learn a Language for Free

I know that, as far as blog posters go, I'm like the dad who moves away and starts a new family. I drop in, give you some drunken words of wisdom, and then jump into a convertible with my too-young wife, but today I really have something I want you to go check out. It's a service called Live Mocha.

On Live Mocha, you can learn a language - a la Rosetta Stone - for free, signing up for classes and having other people critique your work along the way to learning a language. The only problem is that you can only "learn" up to a certain level, and then you're on your own. But I think it's a great way to begin the process of learning a language. I signed up for Russian!

2 comments:

  1. So cool! Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, how's it going, Tyler? It's been forever (this is Carrie).

    ReplyDelete