Jul 8, 2008

New Stephen King: Just After Sunset - Coming November

I've just found out that the new Stephen King book is coming out in November. 11/11/2008. According to the Wikipedia Page, It's going to have twelve short stories published within the last few years and one possible bonus story published thirty years ago.

This will mark the first set of King's short stories that I will purchase at the time of publication. Everything else, I've always gotten to years, sometimes decades, later. I really liked most of the stories in 'Everything's Eventual' - I read it on a road trip down to the Everglades in '03 - but I wish I'd gotten to it when it came out. It's a little disappointing that we won't get a new novel from him, but I suppose this will have to suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment