Sep 9, 2008

Sarah Palin's Use of Prayer

"And pray about that also. I think God's Will has to be done in unifying people and companies to get that gas line built, so pray for that."



It came out today that Sarah Palin didn't demand books to be removed from libraries, but that she asked what the local libraries would think of having certain books removed, a fact that's made every warm body in the union breathe a sigh of relief.

I think it makes her worse, honestly. What if, on her first day, she'd asked, "Hey, what would you God-fearing people think if I started using the word nigger around here? I'm just trying to get to know you and everything and wanted to gage your sensibilities."

(Hopefully) they would have kicked her ass. The worst thing is, nobody's called her on it. She's got the religious nuts drooling all over their fucking hymnals, the gun-nuts cornholing their modified assault rifles, and the media hasn't said one word about any of it. Goddamnit.

2 comments:

  1. The more time that passes the more pissed off I get. Keep ranting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Sometimes I feel like a myopic cut-throat artist.

    ReplyDelete