Jun 24, 2006

Swingers Trivia

Swingers is such a great flick. And I'm sure that all of you have seen it several hundred times - especially if you're a guy - but I have a few things I want to challenge you with. It's not necessarily trivia, but hopefully it'll test you a little.

How many messages does Mike leave on Nikki's answering machine?

There are two prominent movie homages in Swingers. What are the two movies and what two scenes are depicted?

Three actors from Swingers also appear in PCU. Name those three actors.

After the debacle with Nikki, Rob(Ron Livingston) brings Mike something to cheer him up. What is it?

What does Trent's car tag read and what is significant about it? It's a movie reference but I won't necessarily call it an homage.

All right. That should do it right now. I hope you can answer these. If you can't, rewatch the movie. You'll get a kick out of it if nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment