Oct 12, 2009

Saw VI Trailer



I know it may be ridiculous to decry the lack of plot in a Saw trailer - especially for a sixth installment - but I do believe the filmmakers have let the last few drops of creativity spill out of the bucket this time. Saw V was atrocious on so many levels, especially considering that Jigsaw "died" all the way back in the 3rd installment, so I should not be surprised to see that the trailer reveals absolutely nothing in the way of story. It feels oxymoronic to actually wonder about story in Saw, but I am curious to know how far they can go to keep Jigsaw alive for these flicks. Opens October 23.

1 comment:

  1. I went to see saw V with my friends. It was awesome and my friends could not watch as they were afraid to watch it. But I bought DVD and I watched it. omg, it was really horrific. I screamed and it forgot to take breathe. I am ready to watch its next series.
    True horror
    True blood
    Bad jigsaw player
    Source
    http://blog.80millionmoviesfree.com/in-theaters/trailer-saw-vi-2009-game-is-on-death-trap-been-all-set

    ReplyDelete