Jan 17, 2008

Headline: Best bowl impression has Georgia looking like 2008's top Dawg

Dennis Dodd, some form of a sports guy, I suppose, has Georgia no. 1 for next season. I'll have to sound like a Homer and say that they should have this year. But I digress.

I don't know the guy, but I can see when a guy can see talent. He's dead on with the Dawgs as the Numero Uno team in the nation, but you can never underestimate UGA's ability to crumble under pressure. Let's hope that doesn't happen this year and the Dawgs can maintain throughout the whole season.

You can read the blog entry here.

Sample Quote:

Last time we checked Colt Brennan had dropped a couple of rounds in the draft after facing Georgia's NFL-like defense in the Sugar Bowl.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/10578831/rss

No comments:

Post a Comment