Mar 3, 2007

Can Bush Really Imagine This?

*A while back, a mix of George Bush "singing" Imagine got passed around the liberal airwaves, and somehow a video version ended up on YouTube.*

I don't know if any of you will like this video, but maybe you should give it a chance. It's pretty chilling.

There are some pretty disturbing moments in it, and some bad language as well, so watch with caution. But who would have ever guessed that we'd get our President, George W. Bush, singing a re-mixed version of John Lennon's Imagine?



I'm not a Peacenik, but I do think there's at least some validation in not starting war for little to no reason. I've disagreed with this policy since the very outset of the war, although I, for one, trusted the President in March of 2003 when our war against Iraq started.

PS: I've included another video - which is another version entirely - at the MySpace Blog. Stop by if you get the chance.

1 comment:

  1. Ol' George W imagined he could be President in the midst of a coke binge. So who knows what's possible?!?

    I have an idea brewing, a Friends of Kilroy blog carnival. Would you be open to post; and help promote? Thinking it would be open to my links and those who link to you.

    Should you wish to post a photo from my new gallery somewhere along the way it would be a great help. If you'd like to do a link exchange let me know, eh

    A Photographer's Eye

    ReplyDelete